2020 Armed Forces Day & Shriners Parade
May 16, 2020, - 10:00 A.M.
Parade Route: Starts at I-40 & Sunnylane, heads south to SE 29th Street, east to Vickie Dr., disband at S.E 29th and Vickie Dr.
- Float (any decorated vehicle, large or small. Maximum length is 50 feet, including the towing vehicle).
- Maximum height is 13 feet.
- Please list the size of your vehicle or float on the application in the appropriate place, to allow the lineup director to know how much space is needed for your float or vehicle when planning the lineup.
- Only the vehicles registered and listed on the application will be allowed in the assigned space for the lineup. Additional vehicles not registered and listed on the application will not be allowed to participate.
- Passing out candy and other materials will be allowed, but it is prohibited to create more than a 15 ft. gap between you and the float or vehicle in front of you.
- Children must be at least 16 years of age to walk in the parade.
Instructions for completing the application.
- Open the application and right click on it.
- Click Save as and save it to your computer before completing it.
- After completing the application, save again with your completed information, otherwise all information will be lost.
- Send the saved application as an attachment to email@example.com.
- Please put Parade Application in the subject line otherwise it may be inadvertently deleted or overlooked.
No Applications will be accepted after 5:00 P.M. May 1, 2020.
Thank you for participating in this year’s parade and abiding by the guidelines that are put in place for a safe and successful fun filled parade.