Begining Salary: $7.75 per hour
The Concession Stand Cashier must be able to communicate clearly, courteously, and tactfully with participants, parent, and the general public. Cashiers are required to exhibit extreme caution and safety while working in the pool concession stand and are responsible for inspection for potential hazards and must report broken equipment to the appropriate supervisor immediately. Cashiers are subject to other related duties and responsibilities. Attend all scheduled in-service training.
The Concession Stand Cashier will be responsible for enforcing the City of Del City Aquatics Center and Cash Handling policies and procedures.
• Provide internal and external customer service in good English.
• Assist in maintenance of the restrooms and pool deck.
• Report broken equipment to the Pool Manager.
• Duty to act in any Aquatic emergency around the Aquatic Center.
• Answer questions and provide information to the public regarding the Aquatic Center's operations and activities.
• Attend all scheduled in-service training
• Perform all scheduled duties assigned
• Good Public Relations and able to communicate with the public.
• Ability to understand and carry out oral or written instructions.
• Performs operator maintenance checks on concession equipment.
• Ability to read, write and perform mathematical computations.
• Possession of a valid Oklahoma State Driver License and a driving record acceptable to the City's insurance carrier.
• While performing the essential functions of this job, the employee frequently is exposed to outside weather conditions, equipment malfunctions and decisions directly affecting the safety of others.
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• The employee must be able to lift up to 25 pounds, walk and frequently drive.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is constantly required to listen, see, sit, and talk.
• The employee is occasionally required to balance, carry, climb, grasp, handle, feel, push, reach, stand, and stoop.
Performs duties under the direct supervision of the Recreation Supervisor, Pool Manager and Pool Assistant Manager.