Salary Range: $33,155.20 - $44,428.80
This position is within the Finance Department, under the direct supervision of the City Clerk. Work performed is clerical and is primarily related to the daily deposit of all funds received by the City and the periodic disbursement of funds for operations and other needs of the City.
This position performs clerical and accounting duties as assigned by the City Clerk, including but not limited to the daily deposit of all funds received by the City and the periodic disbursement of funds for operations and other needs of the City. This position interacts with all departments of the City on a daily basis. Any work product of this position is subject to review at the discretion of the City Clerk.
- High School Diploma.
- Two years’ experience in a professional/business environment.
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Good skills in the operation of standard office equipment, i.e., computer, calculator, copier, fax, etc.
- Good people skills, complimented with good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to follow oral or written instruction.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work independently and exercise good judgment under stressful conditions.
- Ability to read, comprehend and follow precise policies and procedures.
- Ability to perform duties within a confined area and to sit for an extended period of time.
- Ability to be bonded.
- Municipal government experience including, but not limited to cash collection procedures.
Employee is under the direct supervision of the City Clerk and does not supervise others.