Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Information and Helpful Links.

Household Hazardous Waste Disposal

Household hazardous waste can be disposed of properly through an agreement Del City has with Midwest City to use their regional disposal point.  Chemicals such as old paint, lawn care chemicals and surplus cleaning items can be disposed of properly at this location. Removing these items from the waste stream keeps pollutants out of the land fill and helps the environment.  To dispose of hazardous waste you must call Midwest City for an appointment by calling 405-739-1352.