Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Information and Helpful Links.

I’ve missed my Court date, what do I do?

If you missed your Court date, there is now an active warrant for your arrest, and a new charge of Failure to Appear has been issued. You will need to post a bond, either a cash bond or a Bail Bondsman, on your charges to get setup with a new Court date. If you cannot post bond, you can turn yourself in anytime.