Bulk Trash Pickup:
Sanitation Special Pickups & Container Rentals:
Residents can schedule for the Sanitation Department to pick up special items for an extra cost. These items can be for brush, household items, etc. Residents can schedule a special pickup by coming into the Utility Office and paying the fee upfront.
Residents can rent a metal container from the City for a maximum of 5 days.
20 Yard ... $150.00
30 Yard ... $200.00
- Lids must be completely closed; overloaded carts cannot be emptied.
- All carts are to remain at the service address to which they are assigned.
- Carts need to be set at least four feet apart from each other when set out for pick up.
- All carts must be five feet from any other obstruction such as vehicles and trees.
- All carts to be emptied must be placed at the curb with arrows facing the road.
- Carts obstructed from the sanitation collector's view, i.e. behind parked cars, behind hedges, etc. cannot be emptied. A return fee will be required if the Sanitation Department has to come back to the service address and empty the cart(s).
- All carts at the service address should be placed on the other side of the mailbox (if the mailbox sets at the curb).
- Yard waste, (grass clippings, small brush) should be put into bags and placed in the cart to assure that the polycart empties completely.
- No personal carts will be serviced.
- The cart shall be placed for collection no later than 6 a.m. the day of collection and removed from the curb that evening.
- Only household and yard waste is to be placed in the polycarts, (no rock, soils, or concrete). Chemicals such as swimming pool additives, paints, and pesticides cannot be disposed of in the city polycart. Violators will be ticketed. please contact the Midwest City Household Hazardous Waste Facility at 739-1049 to make arrangements for the disposal of these special types of items. This service is free to Del City residents. Let's keep our route service people safe by properly disposing of these types of chemicals.
- CARTS CANNOT BE STRAPPED DOWN. PLEASE DO NOT ATTACH ANY TYPE OF THE STRAP TO THE CART. THIS WILL PREVENT THE CART FROM BEING EMPTIED PROPERLY.
The landfill at I-240 and Bryant is available to Del City residents. At a deeply discounted cost, for those who want to transport items for disposal (Monday-Saturday). A current Del City utility bill and identification must be shown to the scales operator upon entry. A hard hat and reflective vest are required safety equipment with the landfill.
Holidays that Sanitation does NOT run on:
* Thanksgiving Day
* Christmas Day
* New Year's Day
Please contact Sanitation directly to confirm what day your trash will be picked up if your trash day falls on one of these holidays. (405) 671-2873
Click the link below for normal trash collection day. Double click the map and click on your address or type your address in the search menu in the upper right-hand corner.