For New Service:
- Completed Application - Please review carefully to ensure no missing information
- Deposit + $25 non-refundable application fee (Deposit amounts listed below)
- Lease, rental agreement, or ownership papers
- Valid Certificate of Occupancy (Copies available at Permit Desk)
Residential accounts including water service will be subject to the following deposits:
Owner Occupied Property: $90.00
Tenant Occupied Property: $120.00
New residential accounts not including water service will be subject to the following deposits:
Owner Occupied Property: $60.00
Tenant Occupied Property: $80.00
*Active-duty military personnel with proper identification will be charged the deposit for an owner occupied property.
- The City of Del City accepts cash, check, and all major credit cards in office (Includes AMEX & Discover)
- All payments made by credit card will be subject to a $2.00 credit card transaction fee
- No temporary checks will be accepted
Hours of Operation:
- New Accounts: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Lobby and Drive Thru (Payments) : 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- After-hours payments may be placed in night drop on north side of building (Please note that any payments in night drop after 5:00 p.m. will be credited the following business day. Account subject to all applicable fees.)
Please contact the Billing Office during normal business hours:
(405) 670-7326 / (405) 670-7319 / (405) 670-7328
Utility Account Specialist: Summer Rowan, [email protected]